We are always on the lookout for passionate talents to join and contribute to our growing practice. Below are some of our available positions. Interested candidates, please send in your cover letter, detailed resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Student Architect / Interior Designer
- Candidates must possess or are undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuching
- Learn and assist Architects when determining project objectives, requirements and budget; preparing applications for planning and building control departments; preparing tender applications, documents, contracts, and presentations; resolving issues that arise during construction; meeting deadlines; keeping within budget; and managing the environmental impact
- Learn and assist Architects with design and produce detailed workings, drawings, and specifications with computer-aided design software.
- Learn and assist with other architecture firm related tasks.